Howlin Moon Dog Sports Store - Never sent me my merchandise

New York City, New York 0 comments

Many years ago this ***, Jennifer, never sent me my merchandise.Insisted she sent it and didn't have any proof of it.

I sent her the money and she never sent me the dog beds. What a piece of *** she is! Called my work and complained about me, saying I never paid her invoice. I paid her hundreds of dollars and never received anything from her.

Stay away from this piece of ***!

I wrote to her many times and she was very nasty and never sent me my merchandise.Other people have had many problems with her.

Review about: Dog Bed.

Howlin Moon Dog Sports Store - *** Artists preying on Pet Lovers!

Chicago, Illinois 5 comments

I have been waiting on my order for a month and a half & tonight, I kid you not, I have exchanged emails with the owner of this "business" for HOURS! He/She insulted me, said I was a "crazy ***" who should "be a normal person and stop dressing up my dog". I could not believe they would say such things seeing as how that is what they make their money off of...or should I say STEAL money.

They couldn't even give me an ESTIMATE of WHEN I will receive my order so I said I want to cancel it all together and suddenly the 15% re-stocking fee turned into 50%!!!

They also stalked me by googling me & insulted my occupation as well! When I told them I'd be complaining to the BBB they laughed at me and said "Go ahead, we aren't accredited by the BBB." It's no wonder!

I will not rest until I find a way to bring this company down. I want to post complaints everywhere & I am going to call the police. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Here's a link to some people who have had the SAME experience! http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=howlin+moon&everything=Everything

Review about: Dog Apparel.

Comments

I had the same problem with this company! They even went so far as to write a blog about me and used my employers name in the blog. They are CRAZY!

#196384

I completely agree that these people are terrible and need to be punished for scamming people. I should not have to pay for something I have never received!!

And it's obvious that you "Laughting at Gwen" have not been scammed. Also, learn how to spell!

#196383

Quote from you own post:

"I will not rest until I find a way to bring this company down. I want to post complaints everywhere & I am going to call the police. "

Yep, that sounds like a perfectly sane person talking. Not!

Yep, you don't sound crazy at all! NOT!

View more comments

Howlin Moon Dog Sports Store - Can't believe this place is in business!

Chicago, Illinois 6 comments

I have been waiting on my order for a month and a half & tonight, I kid you not, I have exchanged emails with the owner of this "business" for HOURS! He/She insulted me, said I was a "crazy ***" who should "be a normal person and stop dressing up my dog". I too could not believe they would say such things seeing as how that is what they make their money off of...or should I say STEAL money.

I will not rest until I find a way to bring this company down. I want to post complaints everywhere & I am going to call the police. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Here's a link to someone else who had the SAME experience! http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/howlin-moon-bakery-amp-dog-sports-store-c303613.html

Review about: Dog Sports Apparel.

#282084

She was once on e bay selling, she didn't get her way and pouted so then left. I was once a seller their she harassed me and my friends, she is the lowest form of ***. I saw a picture of her she actually looks like a man.

#191121

I MADE THE MISTAKE OF ORDERING FROM THIS SHAM OF A COMPANY BEFORE LOOKING AT THE BBB SITE WHICH GIVES JENNIFER AN F.

NEVER BUY FROM THIS PERSON. SHE IS A LOW AS THEY GET.

I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND FILE A REPORT FOR THEFT.

KIMBA2180

I'M PISSED TOO!the things she said to you is almost exactly what she said to me except she called me a B***H when I threatedend to go to the BBB, cancel my card and alert my bank to deny the charges.

She also told me the BBB doesnt even have her correct address listed. I just filed a complaint again all 3 addresses they did have listed so we'll see. You actually got further than me with her telling you about 50% restock. I cant even get a response back!

I live in NY. Can i still call the PD on her?

Keep me posted on your fight.I would love to help bring the crook down!!!!

I went ahead & filed a complaint with the BBB. I found NUMEROUS complaints against this woman and her business under ALL THREE names that her company goes by: Howlin' Moon Dog Sports Store, Howlin' Moon-the Premier Dog Sports Store, and Howlin' Moon Bakery. Most of the complaints are "unresolved". The woman in charge of Howlin' Moon, Jennifer Utterback Davis, has 10 days to respond to my complaint...but I'm betting she won't.

I also contacted the Downers Grove police to report Jennifer & her SCAM internet business. I live less than an hour away from Downers Grove, IL so they recommended I come in & file an official police report, which I fully intend on doing.

This woman preys on pet lovers & thinks she can keep taking people's money & treating them like dirt! Well, she messed with the WRONG person this time! I will continue to pursue this until justice is served! I suggest you all contact the Downers Grove police as well! Their number is: 630-434-5600. Don't let her get away with this any more!!!

View more comments

Howlin Moon Dog Sports Store - NEVER USE HOWLIN' MOON DOG SPORTS STORE!!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma 4 comments

This company is awful! I ordered a dog sweatshirt on December 15th to give as a Christmas present. I paid extra for fast shipping. My credit card was charged.

As of January 19th I still hadn't received it. I had tried multiple times to get in contact with the company leaving messages and writing emails. No one ever got back to me. That is until January 19th.

They wrote me horrible messages telling me I was insane and saying they were going to call my work and file a complaint against me. I am a school teacher and they got on my schools website and called my principal. She laughed and threw away the message.

Their emails were so hateful. They even went so far as to say that since my order was only $20 they wouldn't bend over backwards to give me good service because they only cared about their clients who placed big orders. I was unaware I needed to spend hundreds of dollars on dog clothes in order to get good service.

They continued to harrass me even after I stopped emailing them. In the midst of their harrassments they told me they were going to call the cops on me. I have never paid for something, not recieved it and then been told I would have the cops called on me because of it.

I hope their company fails miserably. If you ever need to buy supplies for your pets I would go elsewhere. Not worth the trouble.

Review about: Dog Sweatshirt.

Comments

By the way, good idea Smedley. I just so happen to live in Illinois.

I too have been treated rudely and have felt threatened by the emails that have come my way.No company with this lack of customer service should be in business.

The BBB of Illinois has many complaints against this company and if they're not sending the merchandise that's ordered or issuing refunds, how are they still in business? They are stealing, aren't they? If there is a class-action lawsuit filed against them, I will be on board.

If I lived in Illinois I would find the office out of which they work and take a news crew with me to expose them as theives.We must band together to stop these people as they feel they can get away with what they're doing and so far, they are winning.

Moil, Northern Territory, Australia #128195

this place bites the big one. i placed an order on 12 FEB and i am just now getting it shipped. they had no problem billing me and taking the $$'s for it on the 12 and they Never answered my emails or calls.

This sucks...I still haven't received an order I placed over a month ago with these same people and I can't seem to get a human on the phone or a reply to my emails.

And now I have the sinking feeling I know why. I have no idea why I didn't check into this place before ordering from them.

~sigh~ Goodbye $20.:(